How to get rid of acne naturally and rapidly at home
Acne is a typical skin disease that influences an expected 85% of individuals sooner or later in their lives. Symptoms include annoying pimples, which can be disappointing and hard to get rid of. While regular therapy can be effective at getting rid of pimples, they are frequently connected with unfavorable impacts, for example, skin irritation and dryness. Due to this, many individuals have gone to natural remedies. Here we are presenting you this guide on How to get rid of acne naturally and rapidly at home so that you cure your acne naturally.
1) Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca alternifolia, which is usually found in Australia. It’s notable for its ability to battle bacteria and diminish skin irritation. In particular, tea tree oil helps battle P. acnes.
The most effective method to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne
- Combine one part of tea tree oil with nine parts of water.
- Dip a cotton swab into the blend and apply it smoothly to pimples.
- Apply moisturizer, if you require.
- Repeat this procedure one to two times each day, as required.
2) Apply green tea to your skin:
Green tea is taken due to its medical advantages, however, very few individuals know that it can be useful for the skin when applied directly.
The most effective method to Use Green Tea for Acne
- Steep green tea in bubbling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow the tea to cool.
- Apply it to your face with a cotton ball or spray it on utilizing a spray bottle.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes or overnight, and after that wash your face with water.
- Apply 1–2 times each day on the skin, as required.